Being the fat bunny that I am, I’m currently having troubles finding the right bikini.
See that hint of sadness in my eyes?
Well, lately, I feel like I’ve gained 50 pounds since God-knows-when and I am in a state of panic.
I have to shed off at least 5 pounds… in less than 7 days. O____O
Ugh. I’m hopeless.
So to get my mind off my thighs, let me just share with you some beachwear pieces that I want to have in my closet.
Let me call this part my “Bembunny Swimmies Wishlist 2013.” ❤
- First off, the retro-inspired high-waist bikini. A perfect suit to cover up bulging tummies like mine. See how it just gathers the eyes towards the thinnest part of the body? I love that.
- Well, I’d also love to have a good and comfy pair of patchwork sneakers. This pair is so cool, and looks like a very doable DIY project, too.
- A cool, beach fedora. Fashionable in and out of the shore. Excellent way to keep my pretty fat face out of the sun.
- Hippie accessories. Nice vibe, eh? Great, euphoric colors that would definitely stand out even during non-summer months.
- A color-blocked, and well-constructed rashguard for my future surfing needs. Well, of course, I gotta learn how to swim first. Haha.
- And of course, Adriana Lima’s body. I LOVE her!
I’d say that was a nice way to end my list. ^____^ I feel better already!
Peace, love, and muffins,
Didn’t like my post?