Hello there! ^_^
I just saw that my last post was done way, waaaaaaaay, back in October last year.
That was a pretty long time inside the rabbit hole. (Enter rabbit hole picture for entertainment)
Judging from the picture, it looks really cool down the hole, too. Haha.
I’m a bit overwhelmed though. As I think about what to write about these past few months I haven’t been here… I realize… There’s so much to cover! AHHHHH! (Screaming in an excited way, don’t worry)
Okay to start off, let me list down what I will be sharing with you in the next few days:
- 2013 Puerto Princesa trip
- 2013 Boracay trip
- 2013 Antique trip
- 2013 Ilog Maria Bee Farm daytour
- 2013 Tagaytay trip
- 2013 Nuvali daytour
- 2013 Museo Pambata daytour (first timer, haha!)
- 2013 Laiya, Batangas trip
- 2013 Sagada trip
- 2014 Boracay (Puka beach moment)
- 2014 Albay trip
- 2014 Majayjay trip
- 2014 Baler trip preps (my trip this month!)
Jeez, I can’t believe I got excited just by jotting down this list. This is $#@^% awesome!
Sorry. Moving on… Here are some other things that I’ve tried that I want to share with you:
- 2013 FIBA Championship experience (My first, hopefuly, not the last. Go Gilas!)
- 2013 First Project Pie experience
- 2013 First try on: Island Roses
- 2013 First try on: VMV Hypoallergenics online shop
- 2013 First try on: Zalora online shop
- 2014: First Beauche beauty experience
I have a few others that I need to add… but for now… off I go as I can already smell some fine stew brewing in the kitchen. Sorry. Food really, really distracts the hell out of me.
You smell like carrots, I like you,
Didn’t like my post?