I know that whether in a relationship or single and dating, each of us probably has a set of activities that we want to do with our current or future romantic partners.
And, I’m no different.
I want activities that would help me bond more deeply – emotionally, mentally, physically, etc. – with my future partner.
So, as my good deed for the day, I will share with you some of those activities that I want to try out with a partner. I hope I will be able to encourage you to try them out, too.
I want to call my future romantic partner, Bem’s sexy LoverBunny. ❤
Well, yeah, I might not know yet who LoverBunny is but I am sure he will be equally excited to try out these activities with me.
Honestly, I have more than 20 types of activities that I want to do with a future romantic partner, but at the moment I will focus on just 5 because, well, 20 is… overwhelming. Haha.
Alright! Let’s get it on!
1. Activities that could test our physical limits
Learning more about our capabilities together would be one of the most satisfying things that I can imagine in a relationship – plus I know I can get an honest and loving feedback about my performance afterwards, so that’s like a buy one take one bonus right there. Kewlness!
Here are some activities that I want to try:
- Parkour — If I will be a ninja, I’d rather be a part of a tag team – that means having someone who will always have my back with me: my best partner-crime. — Click here for Ninja Academy’s website
- Extreme Outdoor activities — Getting our blood and adrenaline pumping would be an exciting prelude to get other things pumping in us (wink, wink). — Click here for Alviera’s Sandbox website
- Karting — Improving my driving skills is of utmost importance to me and my travel plans, and achieving that while having fun with a sexy loved one is like a dream come true. Sweet! — Click here for Kart City Tarlac’s website
2. Charitable activities
I know it does not seem like it, but I am committed to volunteering and lending my help to different charitable causes. And I am ecstatic to change the world with my future LoverBunny, one step at a time.
3. Booty shaking activities
Dancing with a partner requires you to pace yourself to match your partner’s pace and vice versa. With that in mind, I believe it’s an excellent activity for me and my future partner to get a feel of each other on a whole new level. Add some sultry music, sensual tension, hot weather – and voila! Passion overload.
- Tango — “No mistakes in the tango, darling, not like life. It’s simple. That’s what makes the tango so great. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up, just tango on.” – Al Pacino. Check out this clip of the Tango from the movie The Scent of a Woman.
- Lyrical Dance — Have you ever seen Ed Sheeran’s video for his hit “Thinking Out Loud”? No? If not check it out here: Thinking Out Loud YouTube video. Yep. I want to do that. Yep yep yep.
4. Cool exploratory activities
Like I said earlier, learning together with a loved one is a very satisfying thing for me – and how else can I learn more about myself, my future partner and the Earth but by exploration!
- Exploring the mountains — highly elevated areas offer a different perspective than just being on our usual flat lands – and a different perspective always gives an opportunity to learn more. The Philippines has numerous mountains that me and my future LoverBunny can explore.
- Exploring under the sea — being at the sea is very relaxing for me and despite my lack of swimming skills, I am still looking forward to learning how to scuba dive. I do hope my future LoverBunny is adept in swimming. Whew! I might need a lifeguard. Haha. By the way, I’ve tried snorkeling, and it was awesome and addictive!
- Just traveling — satisfying my curiosity about different cultures, people and landscapes is also one of the things that I have in mind that I cannot wait to do with an equally curious partner.
5. Activities that would help us stay fit and flaunt it
Exercising together means releasing adrenaline, endorphins, and all other good, sexy, happy hormones – TOGETHER! Yep. I can never stress and reiterate togetherness here, but, yes. That is goooooooood.
Being fit, means being healthy, and being healthy means being able to do all the things that I have enumerated earlier – therefore, it is very, VERY important! Aaaand of course, I will flaunt how rocking my man looks. It will not only show how much effort he puts into his health, but also… how much support I give to him and his health.
If you’ve noticed the photo above, they are cycling wearing their summer outfit. Yep. I’d like to do that – and not only during summer. Hahaha.
So there! I hope that I was able to help you think of activities you can try with your current or future romantic partner.
I really enjoyed brainstorming and photoshopping today. See you around!
Nope, I am not a Photoshop pro,
Didn’t like my post?